Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Sunday, March 31, 2013

365 Project - Days 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, & 58

March 24th, Day 52:
On the 24th I noticed that I was missing my hubcap. I thought it was hilarious that someone decided to take my hubcap because they are not in the best condition. While I was driving Fletch to work, we noticed a hubcap on the side of the street. We pulled over and discovered it was my missing hubcap! I was so excited that I found it. Now I don't have one sad tire without some pizazz.
I took this photo with my Minolta XG1.

March 25th, Day 53:
Flowers are blooming all around. I love taking Lily for walks now because I get to enjoy the sunshine and see the beautiful houses in my neighborhood. It is the simple things in life that can bring the greatest joy.
I took this with my Minolta XG1.

March 26th, Day 54:
As you know, I LOVE taking walks in my neighborhood. I thought this house and flowers were so beautiful. Isn't it wonderful going outside and enjoying the weather? I am thankful that I am able to take the time to go out and enjoy the area I live in.
I took this photo with my Minolta XG1.

March 27th, Day 55:
I took a day to play around with my Minolta XG1. I took it on a walk with Lily and was able to snap photos of the area. My last photo was this. At Bartell Drugs I realized I had another photo left. I thought it might be fun to have a photo of myself. I love testing out my camera and I am really excited to master it.
Obviously, I took this with my Minolta XG1.

March 28th, Day 56:
I know, too many photos of flowers. I can't help it! I find so much beauty in nature.
I took this with my new Biscuit camera!

March 29th, Day 57:
I started my new job two weeks ago and I am loving it! My co-workers are wonderful and they appreciate my hard work. What a great change! The office is really excited about March Madness and had a basketball themed day. I actually got to wear basketball shorts and a jersey! It was honestly the most comfortable I have ever been at work. What a great Friday!!
This was taken with my iPhone.

March 30th, Day 58:
This is my amazing friend, Justin Buchanan. We first met at PLU almost four years ago and have been friends ever since. Justin and I both love photography and like to get out and take photos when the weather permits. We walked around downtown Tacoma and took photos of the area. It was beautiful.
I took this photo with my Biscuit camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment