Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Monday, March 11, 2013

365 Project - Days 36, 37 & 38

March 8th, Day 36:
This weekend I made some delicious whoopie pies. I love baking and I really enjoyed spending the time making these. It can be difficult to find time to do something that you really love. I always make up excuses for not baking, the main reason being that I have no one to eat my delicious goods. 
I took this photo with my iPhone.


March 9th, Day 37:
I absolutely love this photo. I took this while I was out on a walk with my dear friend, Kirsty. We were walking along this cute little pond when I noticed this adorable little girl with her grandmother. The little girl was interested in everything and the grandmother was very sweet and caring with her. I wanted to capture the moment without making them uncomfortable. I snapped this photo while they were walking around the pond.
I love the wonder that children feel just by being out in nature. They are excited and happy to walk around and look at ducks.
This was taken with my Holga 135bc.


March 10th, Day 38:
I saw a car with these stickers on it while waiting for Fletch. I love the movie Ghost Busters and this car brought a smile to my face. It was great to share a common feeling with complete strangers. I could see the same joy in their faces when they saw the car as I had experienced. 
This was taken with my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment