Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

365 Project - Day 32

March 4th, Day 32:

This photo is of a delicious beer that my sweetie Fletch got me. Let me provide you with some context.
Every Sunday or Monday, depending on our schedules, Fletch and I go over to my friend Jessica's to eat and watch Walking Dead. We call this wonderful night, Walking Dead night. Earlier in the day I had an interview with a company that I am really excited about. Fletch purchased us a bottle of Flat Tire to share in celebration of my further journey into adulthood. I am so glad that I could share my excitement with Fletch and my dear friend Jessica. They are two very special people to me and I am incredibly thankful to have them in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. And what a good Walking Dead Night it was.

    ReplyDelete