Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Friday, March 15, 2013

365 Project - Days 39, 40, 41, 42, & 43

March 11th, Day 39:
I love taking Lily for walks. It not only makes me feel great about getting Lily out for some exercise but I also really enjoy my neighborhood. I love looking at the old houses and seeing other neighborhood dogs. It brings me peace.
This photo of Lily out for her walk was taken with my iPhone.

March 12th, Day 40:
I cleaned the tub! Sometimes completing a chore can feel incredibly rewarding. My dear friend, Porsche, sent me a bath bubble bomb for my birthday. I finally took the time to clean the tub so I could use it! I am sure it will be amazing!
My tub photo was taken with my Nikon Coolpix P310.

March 13th, Day 41:
Fletch left me this week to go visit his family. I miss him terribly. So I attempted to fill the void of loneliness with this. I call it Pillow Fletch. It is not as good as the real thing but hey, I won't complain.
This Pillow Fletch portrait was taken with my Nikon Coolpix P310.

March 14th, Day 42:
I had my last day at work this week. My friend and former coworker, Jessica, had a surprise waiting for me when I came into work on my last day. It was the sweetest thing. She made these delicious Nutella danishes and had a coffee and card waiting for me. I felt loved and appreciated. I am going to miss working with Jessica but I know that this is a positive change for me.
I took this photo of my delicious danish with my Nikon Coolpix P310.

March 15th, Day 43:
Today I spent the day with my mother. We went to an antique store in downtown Tacoma that was HUGE. It even had this beautiful library.
I took this photo of my mother looking at books with my Nikon Coolpix P310.

1 comment:

  1. Pillow me! We will have to check out that library; it looks neat.

    ReplyDelete