Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Thursday, April 4, 2013

365 Project - Days 59, 60, 61, 62, & 63

March 31st, Day 59:
I recently tried out some tungsten tinted film. I love the way the sky turned out in this photo. I enjoy film photography because it is always a surprise. It brings me great joy to see how the photos turn out.
I took this with my Minolta XG1.

April 1st, Day 60:
 My Fletch and my Lily. Lily has learned to squeeze her head through the blinds to see who is coming by the apartment. Lily decided to use Fletch to prop herself up and it was an adorable photo opportunity. I am thankful to have them in my life.
I took this with my iPhone.

April 2nd, Day 61:
I have already told you about my exciting new job and my nice new co-workers. These are the items that I keep on my new desk at work. The Tardis coaster, paper cutout of Doctor Who, and the 3D glasses were all gifts from co-workers. They are fellow Doctor Who lovers and I am glad to have them around to discuss the show with. 
I took this with my iPhone.

April 3rd, Day 62:
I  am having a difficult time getting used to waking up early for work. My body isn't accustomed to waking before 7am. But seeing this view before heading to work makes it completely worth it. I love my neighborhood and I am glad that I chose to live there.
I took this photo with my iPhone.

April 4th, Day 63:
On my way to work I passed by the chalk wall in downtown Tacoma. Usually, people write things that are quite crude. I ignore the wall because it lacks substance. That is, until today. I thought this was a beautifully simple message. It brightened my day to see such kindness from strangers. I knew that I had to take a photo to remember the  moment and to share it with others.
I took this with my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment