Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Sunday, March 3, 2013

365 Project - Days 30 & 31

March 2nd, Day 30:

On March 2nd I celebrated my birthday. Yes, my birthday was actually on February 25th but that doesn't matter. Anyway, for my birthday I met up with friends at the Swiss. I had a great time seeing everyone that I care about. I really appreciate that my friends came out to help me celebrate my birthday. On my birthday, and the day that I celebrated it, I felt so loved. My friends and family went out of their way to show their love and support for me. I can never thank them enough. This photo specifically is of an article that Amber wrote about me. It was possibly the sweetest present I could ever receive. She wrote about my request to all of my friends to do at least one nice thing for someone else for my birthday.
Sometimes we lose sight of what is really important in life. We buy material things to make ourselves happy or to boost our confidence. We do these things even though what we really should be doing is looking toward the people we love around us for happiness. I know that when I do something nice for another person not only does it make them feel better but it also provides me with a sense of worth. I wanted those around me to feel that joy and to share it with others.
Not only did Amber take my simple Facebook request to heart but she shared it with those in her community. She hoped to further inspire kindness in the world.
I will forever be grateful for this.
My beautiful, framed article was taken with my Nikon P310. 

March 3rd, Day 31:

On March 3rd I was fortunate enough to go to Emerald City Comicon. Fletch and I have gone every year since we have been together. It has become a tradition for us and I am so glad that we got to go again this year.
Fletch and I were joined by our amazing friends Amber and Kyle. I love that Amber is so supportive of Kyle and I love that Kyle gets excited about comics as much as Fletch does. Although my feet were hurting by the end of the day, I had a great time.
This photo was taken of a Totoro made out of Legos! It was our last activity of the day and it was a blast to look at. Our day was filled with amazing cosplay costumes and extremely talented artists.
 I am thankful that I had the opportunity to go to this convention.
Totoro was taken with my Nikon P310.

PS:
Last night I found out that I actually have a few people following my blog. I really appreciate your ongoing support and hope that you get as much joy out of reading and viewing my photos as I do sharing them. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment