Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Thursday, April 18, 2013

365 Project - Days 75, 76, & 77

April 16, Day 75:
How could an avocado bring such joy? I will tell you. This avocado was perfect! Something you see on a commercial. It was ripe and cut evenly. I was so amazed by it that I showed it to my co-workers. It was delicious and was a perfect compliment to my sandwich. 
I took this with my iPhone.

April 17, Day 76:
Fletch and I saw Jess Walter do a reading. Mr. Walter was entertaining and witty. The drive there and back was surprisingly very enjoyable. I love spending time with Fletch and being stuck in a car for two hours is the perfect way to do so. No distractions. Just us.
I took this with my Nikon P310.

April 18, Day 77:
Today I became an Auntie to one Jackson Scarbrough. Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of him that I took. See, he is in Florida with his mother, my sister. I hope to meet him very soon. Once I save up enough money for a ticket, and a few presents to spoil him with, I will be there to see him. I look forward to that day. In honor of Jackson, I treated myself to this. A Java Chip Frap. It was delicious and helped me stay awake for the rest of work. To you, little Jackson. A toast to good health and happiness.
Cheers.
I snapped this photo with my iPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment