Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Thursday, April 11, 2013

365 Project - Days 68, 69, & 70:

April 9th, Day 68:
 This coffee was generously provided to me by a co-worker. I am happy to have such wonderful co-workers. They make me feel welcome and appreciated. Enjoying your environment plays a huge part in whether you actually like your job or not. I am a receptionist which isn't too terribly exciting but I enjoy it because I like the people I see daily. 
I feel very lucky to have these people in my life. I worked hard to get where I am and it was worth every struggle.
I took this with my iPhone. 

April 10th, Day 69:
Living in Washington forces you to get used to the rain. Sunny days are seldom experienced but are greatly appreciated when they occur. Fletch and I took advantage of this beautiful day by taking our dear Lily for a walk. We love the beautiful neighborhood we live in. The houses are gorgeous and the neighbors are friendly. We find great joy in walking around together as a family.
I took this with my iPhone.
  
April 11th, Day 70:
Fletch and I were walking home from the corner bar when we saw these sad little balloons in the tree. I tried to take a photo to remember it but obviously, it was too dark. This morning we stopped for a photo. I love seeing lost balloons. I always hope that maybe the child that lost it will find it again and take it home. I took this photo with my Nikon P310 and edited it with an app on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment