Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Monday, February 4, 2013

365 Project

I just recently learned about the 365 Project. You come up with a subject and take a photo everyday for an entire year.  I really want to try this out. My subject is beauty. Specifically, finding beauty and joy everyday.

February 1st, Day One:
I love my camera collection. It brings me happiness to take photos with these cameras and to be able to share them with you! This was taken with a Canon Rebel T4i and edited with Photobucket.

February 2nd, Day Two:
This is a weeping willow in my neighborhood. I love this tree and I can't help but smile when I see it. I took this photo with my Diana Mini.

February 3rd, Day 3:
A yummy personal cookie. This little cookie was delicious and fun to make! This was taken with my iPhone and edited with Instagram.

February 4th, Day 4:
This is my first Umba Box purchase! I was so excited to receive it. Sometimes it is nice to treat yourself to a little surprise. This photo was taken with a Canon Rebel T4i.

I am going to try to update this daily with my 365 project photos. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment