Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Saturday, February 9, 2013

365 Project - Days 7, 8, & 9

February 7th, Day 7:

This is Lily (with Fletch in the background). I used to find myself feeling lonely frequently. Lily provides unconditional love and company. She lays with me when I am feeling ill and runs with me when I feel like I need to do more to be healthy. I chose this photo because it featured my little puppy and also my partner, Fletch. He makes me unbelievably happy and I am so thankful to have him. To have them both.
This photo was taken with a Canon Rebel T4i and is unedited.

February 8th, Day 8:
This is a photo of a few prints I ordered. I love getting stuff in the mail and I was extremely excited to receive these square prints. On the left is a photo I took with my iPhone in the Fremont area of Seattle, in the middle is a photo my friend Justin took of me with my Ansco Shur-Shot and on the right is a photo of my oldest brother, David, with my niece, Gia. I don't get to see either of them often and when I received this photo I knew I had to save it. Photos help me hold the people I care most about a little closer.
This photo was taken with a Canon Rebel T4i and is unedited.

February 9th, Day 9:

 Today I had the opportunity to sleep past 7am!! Something small but definitely something to be excited about. I had a wonderful morning. I woke up and took Lily for a nice long walk while Fletch got us breakfast burritos. I am now sitting at Forza enjoying a coffee and updating my blog. I am glad that I can have these days to do something small for myself. Something as simple as discussing cameras while drinking a delicious cup of coffee.
This was taken with my Nikon Coolpix P310. It was the closest camera to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment