Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Monday, February 11, 2013

365 Project - Days 10 & 11

 February 10th, Day 10:


On the 10th I spent the day painting with my friend, Chelsea. We both painted one small piece of furniture. Mine was this side table. The weather was nice and sunny which was perfect for our craft day. I had a wonderful time with Chelsea and I am really happy with how the table turned out. I am lucky to have such a wonderful friend and to be able to take a day to just paint.
This was taken with a Canon Rebel T4i.

February 11th, Day 11:


Today I woke up in a slightly grumpy mood. While getting ready I always enjoy listening to some tunage. Today I had my iPod on shuffle and this fun song came on: "Lightning" by Alex Goot. This song always puts me in a good mood. I love how music has the power to brighten our day.
Taken with a Canon Rebel T4i.

No comments:

Post a Comment