Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Monday, February 25, 2013

365 Project - Days 22, 23, & 24

February 22, Day 22:


This is a make your own camera kit for a twin reflex camera. I had a great time making this with Fletch and look forward to seeing how the photos turn out!! It was a lot of work but totally worth it for the finished product.
Taken with my iPhone.


 February 23, Day 23:


For my birthday Fletch took me to Portland. We had a great time driving around and seeing the city. Portland has many beautiful bridges and this is just one of them that I captured.
Taken with my iPhone.


February 24, Day 24:


This is a delicious crepe and coffee that I enjoyed Sunday morning. It was amazing and a great way to start the day.
This was taken with my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment