Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Sunday, May 5, 2013

365 Project - Days 91, 92, 93, & 94

May 2nd, Day 91:

I am very fortunate to call my former co-worker a friend. Jessica and I may have different views on some things but when it comes down to the important values, we are the same. We are two people who care for those around us and try to make the world a better place with small acts of kindness. 
Jessica was there during difficult times to cheer me up with a hug or a cup of coffee. She has cared for me and continues to be a kind and considerate friend. I am very thankful to have her in my life.
On Thursday, the 2nd, we made time to do dinner with each other. I use the term, "made," because with our busy schedules, that is what it is. We make it a point to see each other often because we enjoy it, of course, and because, in a way, we need it. For me, at least, I have become accustomed to sharing everything with Jessica. When I don't tell her something, I feel like there is a small part of me missing. 
I feel this way about several people but I think the relationship that Jessica and I have developed is very special. 
I was very happy to share with her my first week at my new job and to hear about her work and family.
I love this time we spend together and, again, I am very thankful to have her.
Thank you, Jessica, for being so wonderful!

May 3rd, Day 92:
 My new desk at work! I am excited to make my desk my own. I have added photos and placed different trinkets around my space. I received a promotion at my job. I am the new Marketing Coordinator! I look forward to receiving more responsibility and really getting into my role.
Things are going well and I couldn't be more excited. I had a rough patch for a moment and everything has worked out. I am thankful for all of my friends and family for supporting me and helping me get here.
Thank you.

May 4th, Day 93:
Saturday was Free Comic Book Day. We spent the morning celebrating by standing in line for Atomic Comics in Tacoma. It was a wonderful morning.
I appreciate our common interests and the joy we both get from reading comics.
It was a good day.

May 5th, Day 94:
 This weekend was beautiful! The sun was shining and everyone in the neighborhood was out.
I love days like these!
Lily and I can take walks together while also meeting others in the neighborhood. It was a lovely time and I look forward to more beautiful days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment