Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Saturday, May 18, 2013

365 Project - Days 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, & 107

May 13th, Day 102:
The weather lately has been all over the place! The weather in Washington has taught me to not only appreciate all of the sunny days but to also see the beauty in the many rainy days. I love the neighborhood after a nice rainstorm. I enjoy walking in the rain, as long as I have a coat. 
I am so happy to be where I am.

May 14th, Day 103:
I am loving my new position and my co-workers love food just as much as I do! We had a dip potluck and it was amazing!! I ate way too much and enjoyed every bite of it! I really appreciate how wonderful and welcoming everyone in my department has been.

May 15th, Day 104:
I love spending time with good people. You may think, I sure hope so Hilary. Why would you want to hang out with bad people? 
Well, I thought I would just state the obvious. I love my friends because I know that they are all wonderful, amazing, beautiful, smart, people. I am thankful to have so many kind people in my life. 
For this photo I took a picture of the mojitos that my dear friend, Cate, made. Cate and her boyfriend, Luke, invited us over. It was a lovely time filled with conversation and yummy food! 
Again, I am thankful for all of the people in my life.

May 16th, Day 105:
As you may know, I started a new job! We are planning a party and these are a few of the items for it! This is my first big project and it is very exciting--as you can see from all of the exclamation marks! Anyway, it has been a great time and I look forward to continuing to gain more responsibility and learning more about my wonderful co-workers.

May 17th, Day 106:
On Friday, I had the great joy of spending time with Meagan. She recently moved to Kirkland and it has been more difficult to get together. The time we do spend together is amazing and I am so glad I had the chance to hang out with her. We were on our way to get a drink at the Rock and noticed this beautiful rainbow! What a wonderful way to start a fun evening with a fabulous person!

May 18th, Day 107:
Today, Justin and I went to my favorite antique store. I found these two adorable items! I absolutely love the glass and it was only $2.50! The little blue bowl was also only $2.50. It was a lovely time and a good way to spend my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment