Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

365 Project - Days 108, 109, & 110

May 19th, Day 108:
Jessica. What is there to say about my dear friend Jessica?
I don't think I could ever explain how much I appreciate her. She is a wonderful person and a great friend.
Jessica and I love great deals. That is just one of the many things that bond us together.
We went to the new Goodwill Outlet and I was excited to experience it with Fletch and Jessica.
It wasn't an extremely rewarding trip find-wise but any time spent with Fletch and Jessica is worth while.
I found a lens, a Canon camera bag, and a few bits of baby clothes for my sister's baby.
It was a lovely time and I am very glad we went.

May 20th, Day 109:
It was a lovely day around my neighborhood and I was very happy to be out with Lily. I was walking back to our home when I noticed this cute fence with these pretty flowers.
This project has been a huge assistance when it comes to finding positivity everyday. I look around and I see the beauty in the world around me.
I hope that my stories help you find the beauty around you. Or if you just happen to like the photos, I would also like that.

May 21st, Day 110:
 New job means new co-workers. I can honestly say that I really enjoy the people I work with. They enjoy my quirky sense of humor and they love food just as much as I do. What else can you ask for?
Well, on top of all that they are sweet, generous, and very talented!
This is a very fancy Persian cat that my wonderful co-worker, Sara, drew for me. I came back from break and there he was waiting for me.
It is only Tuesday and I am having a spectacular week.
Thanks you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment