Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Monday, June 3, 2013

365 Project - Days 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, & 123

 May 28th, Day  117:
It is finally sunny!!
I am so excited to bust out my summer dresses and go for walks with Lily. I am glad that I have the time to go out and walk around the neighborhood. I use that time to reflect on the day and to plan for the future.
I love days like this.

May 29th, Day 118:
Becky's birthday!!!
I am so excited to be a member of the marketing team at work and to have such wonderful co-workers.
For Becky's birthday we decorated her desk and brought in snacks.
It was a wonderful time and I am glad I could be a part of it.

May 30th, Day 119:
Sunshine!
I can't believe the weather we are having!
It starts out a bit cloudy but then brightens up.
I am happy for anything other then rain so this weather is lifting my spirit!
Thank you, Mr. Sun!

May 31st, Day 120:
I thought that I would have a quiet evening at home alone on Friday. To my pleasant surprise I spent my evening with Becky!! It was wonderful!
Becky and I went to a few of our favorite stores and I really enjoyed spending time with her.


June 1st, Day 121:
This last weekend baby Gia came to visit!! She is growing up so fast!
I got to spend a day with my brother, Danny, his wife, Gabi, and baby Gia. It was wonderful seeing them and having a chance to visit my niece.
I wish I could be around more for her but being in a different state makes it a bit difficult.
This was the highlight of my weekend. I am happy to have spent time with my family.

June 2nd, Day 122:

New Found Glory came to Seattle and played their entire album, "Sticks and Stones"!! It was AMAZING! Fletch and I danced around and had a marvelous time.
I feel very fortunate for being able to not only go to this show but to go with such a wonderful person. Fletch is so sweet to me and I am glad we got to share the experience together.

June 3rd, Day 123:

Today I went to Starbucks with my co-worker, Becky. It was a lovely, sunny day and we wanted a pick-me-up after having the fire alarms tested all morning.
We drove with the windows down and Justin Timberlake playing on the radio.
I am really enjoying my new co-workers.
They have similar interests and are very caring, considerate people.
I had a spectacular time grabbing coffee with Becky and I am glad to have made a new friend.
Thanks dear!



No comments:

Post a Comment