Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Sunday, June 16, 2013

365 Project - Days 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, & 136

June 10th, Day 130:
I am loving this beautiful weather!
Lily and I walk around and enjoy the sites.
I enjoy the people, the houses, and the view of the water.
I love this place!
I took this with my Nikon P310.

June 11th, Day 131:
I love these old houses! 
When I walk around my neighborhood I always find more houses that I love.
If I could choose any home, it would probably be one of the homes in my neighborhood. 
One day, Fletch and I will get there.
I took this with my Nikon P310.

June 12th, Day 132:
I look very excited and Lily appears to be not enjoying herself. 
That is the story of my life.
I love spending my nights with Lily and Fletch.
I get very excited about leaving work because I know I am going to see them.
My family.
I took this with my Nikon P310.

June 13th, Day 133:
My wonderful partner, Fletch, visited me for lunch. 
We finished eating early so we decided to grab a snack from Starbucks.
Yum!!
It was wonderful spending time with such an amazing person.
He makes me smile.
I took this with my iPhone.

June 14th, Day 134:
I am loving my new job! My boss brought us bagels.
It was very sweet of her!! It really started my Friday off right. 
Sometimes a simple gesture, like bringing a bagel for a colleague, doesn't seem like a big deal. In reality, it can make someone's day. 
I love witnessing the kindness of others.
It genuinely makes my day.
I took this with my iPhone.

June 15th, Day 135:
 My older brother graduated from his MBA program this weekend and my mother and father came to visit!
Fletch and I had a wonderful time hanging out with them in Seattle.
I am very thankful to have this time with my family.
It was lovely.
We went to a fun vintage store. I will have to go again soon.
This was taken with my iPhone.


June 16th, Day 136:
I have been researching for months to find a nice DSLR camera. 
Yesterday, I found it!
I purchased a Canon Rebel T4i and I am very excited to share some new photos with you!!! 
I met up with Justin today for coffee to catch up and show him my new camera.
I had a great time with Justin and even found a new vintage camera! I will tell you more about it in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment