Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome!

I first fell in love with lomography photography about four years ago. I played around with a Holga but never went beyond that. For the last year I have been buying more and more lomography cameras and toy cameras. I find the results that they produce beautiful. Every time I get film processed it is a little thrill because you never know what you will get.

This blog will be dedicated to sharing my photos and cameras. I will also provide information on where I purchased the products I use. To start, I will share my favorite camera.

This is my biscuit camera. 



I purchased this camera from Four Corner Store. They sell loads of different cameras. They sell both film and digital. Most of their cameras are items that you would have a hard time finding on your own. I love this store and have bought four cameras from them.

The biscuit camera produces grainy images with distorted color. What I love the most about the camera is the size and style. It looks like a small cookie! It comes with a key chain but I removed the key chain and replaced it with a chain. I can now wear it as a necklace and can capture an image in an instant.


Here are a few photos so you can get an idea of the type of images the biscuit camera produces.



No comments:

Post a Comment