Camera Collection

Camera Collection

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Summer Lovin' with the Holga 135bc

Hello beautifuls! I told you about the Holga 135bc before and I have continued to take photos with it. Here are some new photos that have been taken over the past few months. I really enjoy these photos so please, tell me what you think! 

Nicole in a field near her tree. I love the way the sun has distorted this image. 

I have to give credit to Nicole on this one above. It is her favorite tree and she shared it with me. She is an amazing friend. :)
This is a tree in Fletch's father's backyard. I love these little lanterns. 


This is a cute little fence near our apartment. I love using lead lines for photos and I am very happy with the end result.


This is the house that my friend Amber used to live in. I met her my freshman year of college. I took this during a visit back to PLU with Amber.

This is Kyle and Amber at PLU.
My dear friend Nicole. We work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment